Fully automated hot-joining of a planetary gear with a sun gear.All quality-relevant parameters such as joining force, joining stroke of the press, heating temperature and heating time of the induction generator are stored and forwarded to a higher-linked system.
With a 20W fiberlaser a traceability number is lasered in plain text and datamatrix code on the component. The lasered code is checked by a camera system (quality evaluation if datamatrix code is readable).
- Four-column press with press power 5.0 – 55 kN
- press plate 100mm x 140mm
- 2 auxiliary axes for an orientated positioning of the planetary carrier in the press table and the induction coil
- piston stroke 150mm
- daylight 180mm
- round buffer table for manual loading of planetary gears and sun gears outside of the safety area (buffer time 60 minutes)
- induction heating for the planetary gear up to 500°C. Heating is monitored and regulated by a pyrometer controlled processor.
- 4-axis-Scara robot system with a set-up free 2-finger parallel gripper
- Steel mesh cooling conveyor belt to cool down the hot and joined components
- laser cell with 2-axis handling and gripper, a 20W fibre laser and camera system in a laser protection cabine according to laser protection class 1
- recipe management takes place in the press control only
- system works set-up-free except of the joining rod
- the joining rod can be exchanged with a quick-change coupling without a tool, in less than 1 minute